This program is a free weekly in person group session for pregnant people in Guelph who are facing challenges or barriers to their health.
Our goal is to help to improve the health of pregnant people, new parents, and their babies who face challenges that could put their health at risk, such as:
- Teen pregnancy
- Social and geographic isolation
- Substance use
- Family violence
- Indigenous and people of colour
- 2SLGBTQ+ families
Through the P2P program participants will receive:
- Nutrition counselling
- Prenatal vitamins
- Access to healthy food
- Counselling in prenatal health and lifestyle
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Education and support on infant care and child development
- Referrals to other agencies and services
Program participants may also be eligible for:
- Childcare services during sessions
- Interpretation services
- Program access support (internet connection or transportation)
Please click here to complete the intake form for the program.
Group meets every Thursday from 10:00am to 11:30am at 20 Shelldale Crescent, Guelph, ON. Join anytime!