For Current job posting, please follow the link below. The application process will take between 15-30 minutes to complete, please have your resume and cover letter ready to upload.
How to apply:
- You must apply online through the above link.
- Your cover letter and resume must be combined into one document in order to upload and should not exceed five (5) pages.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed on the job posting. Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrate the requirements for this job. We rely on the information you provide to us.
- Read the job posting to ensure you understand the role.
- Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process including the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guelph CHC is located in Guelph, Ontario, a beautiful and vibrant university city with a population of just over 127,000. Guelph is situated in one of the strongest economic regions in Canada and in close proximity to Toronto, London and Hamilton. Guelph offers its residents a wide variety of educational, cultural, recreational and sporting opportunities.We are committed to providing access to health and community services and creating opportunities for people to improve their well-being. Our programs are community-focused and interdisciplinary. We value our dynamic, progressive staff and volunteers and their dedication to our clients and to each other.
If you are interested in learning more about Guelph, please visit the following links:
For more information, please visit: http://www.guelph.ca/
Resumes must be submitted via the online application tool above.
All resumes received are kept on file for a period of six months. Although we do appreciate all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.