Please request registration to the program here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/webcresgistration or call 519-803-2667
Need infant feeding help, reassurance, or someone who has been there to lend an ear? The peer-volunteers are here for you!
We offer telephone support and in group sessions at Breastfeeding & Chestfeeding café:
- Family-friendly social space provided for those interested in human milk and infant feeding.
- Snacks, and child engaging volunteers provided.
- Group conversation and one-to-one breast milk feeding & chestfeeding support available.
- No registration required, drop-in anytime. *If feeding support is needed, please attempt to arrive by 11:45 am.
- *Attending cafes while still pregnant is highly recommended! Support people welcome.*
- We are always looking for volunteers (you do not need to be a parent to help). Read more about becoming a volunteer below!
Locations to connect with the peer-volunteers:
Covid update: All in-person support cancelled until further notice.
Please contact our coordinator, Nicole to be invited to the virtual groups or for telephone/video call one-on-one support & parenting conversations.
Fridays at the Breastfeeding & Chestfeeding Café *now virtual on GoToMeeting
100 Norfolk Street
Guelph Public Library, 2nd Floor
11 am – 12:30 pm
We Breastfeed & Chestfeed Outreach:
Tuesdays *ON HOLD
20 Shelldale Cres
Shelldale Family Gate way, Gymnasium in the Baby Days Program
9:30 – 11:30 am
Or contact us to get paired with a peer-volunteer for telephone support at 519-803-2667 or WeBreastfeed@guelphchc.ca
We Breastfeed & Chestfeed is a free program open to all new and expecting parents in Guelph, peer support is available in many languages other than English.