Need infant feeding help?
Looking to connect with someone who has been there before?
We Breastfeed & Chestfeed peer volunteers are here for you? We Breastfeed & Chestfeed is a free program, open to all new and expecting parents in Guelph. We are a peer-support program and can offer care in languages other than English.
We offer weekly drop in infant feeding cafés that include:
- Snacks, product samples, and child engaging volunteers
- Special workshop topics like babywearing, massage, and introducing solid foods
- Family friendly social space, where partners, friends, siblings and other support people are welcome.
- No pre-registration required
- Pregnant people are encouraged to attend
Where to find us:
Monday: 2pm-4pm at Stone Road Mall EarlyON (during Infant Afternoons)
Tuesday: 10am-1pm at 20 Shelldale Crescent by appointment
Friday: 11am–12:30pm at Stone Road Mall EarlyON
Can’t make it to café or prefer individual support?
- We offer one-to-one support by phone or in person
Have another question or looking for support?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us: 519-803-2667