Volunteering is a great way to contribute to your community, meet people, and gain new skills and experiences. Guelph CHC volunteers are an important part of our team. Many of our programs depend on the support of volunteers to be successful. We have a wide variety of opportunities throughout the week in all of our program areas, including Healthy Living, Families and Children, Health Services and administration support.
- The agency accepts volunteers 14 years of age and over. Parent consent and signature is required for anyone under the age of 16.
- Volunteers are required to fill out an application, attend an interview, provide two references and complete an orientation package.
- A suitable placement will be determined by both the volunteer and the Coordinator of Volunteer Resources.
- Due to the high volume of applications that we received and limited number of volunteer positions, we are not able to place everyone who applies.
- Due to the complex application process, we ask volunteers to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 4-6 months
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Application and submit it to our Coordinator of Volunteer Resources at email@example.com. For more information please call our Coordinator of Volunteer Resources at 519-821-6638 ext 326
Volunteers sign in here
Apply here to be a volunteer!